Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dogs of Valor Awards - Win a Limited Edition

I was so happy when The Humane Society of the United States asked me to be a judge for their 2nd Annual Dogs of Valor Awards. I don't think I'm allowed to say who received my votes, because all are winners in my book. All the dogs up for the award are absolutely amazing and deserve awesome amounts of recognition.

If you'd like to have a say, visit http://www.hsus.org/pets/pets_related_news_and_events/dog_of_valor/second_annual/peoples_hero_award.html and cast your vote. Plus, one lucky voter will receive my limited edition of Sirius, the dog of valor who lost his life on 9/11.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, how do you choose just one?! They're all heroes!!

    It's so generous of you to offer the wonderful painting of Sirius as a prize to one voter :-)

    Kelly @ DesignTies

    ReplyDelete