Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Latest Genius Facebook Friend

For Take Your Dog to Work Day, I put up a very executive level painting (see below) and asked my Facebook friends what this tie-clad dog might be thinking if his people took him to work that Friday. There was a LOT of humorous competition for this one, so the person that won must REALLY be brilliant! She Melissa F., a pre-school teacher who yesterday was having a very up and down day. Hopefully, this will make today an "up" day for her!

If you can't read the type, her winning response was, "You're probably wondering why I called this meeting..."



My next bubble contest focuses on Rufus Rhymes, which is now available for purchase for only $8.99 at www.rufusrhymes.com. This is the first painting from the dog-centric lullaby,
"Twinkle, Twinkle I'm a Star." To post your comments, become my friend or fan on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment