Monday, August 24, 2009

Rhyming w/ Rufus

Rufus, the lead character in my series of lullaby books for dogs, has his very own blog at www.rufusrhymes.com. There, every Wednesday he posts a topic and starts out the rhyming with his own witty little rhyme. Last week, his rhyme was about Animal Planet and went a little something like this...

I love to watch me some Animal Planet
Everything seems so real
But when I forget it's only TV
It takes my nose a day to heal



His rhyming ways must have seeped into my Facebook friends too, because I got this great comment from my friend DeEtte Starr in Silicon Valley, California after she received her copy of Rufus Rhymes.

(to the tune of Twinkle, Twinkle)
I just got my book today
Read it through and just must say
Love it dearly,
Yes I do.
Looking forward to Book 2.
Forward grabbed my heart away
Rufus lives on to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment