Thursday, March 12, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy - Hopefully More Tomorrow

It seems lately like I haven't been able to tear myself away from the canvas, as I paint images for my NEW book. :)

But, I did want to just briefly post that my newest limited edition is up on my website and available for purchase! Check it out at http://www.ronburns.com/artwork/limitededitions/canvasgiclees/nightoflights.html. I believe there are only 4 left now. Another almost sold out edition!

Hopefully I'll have more time tomorrow to talk about something more interesting, but for now, back to painting!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore that painting. I would buy it in a heartbeat if I could, but sadly, it's beyond my budget :-(

    I'm sure the four you have left will sell quickly -- it's a beautiful piece.

    Kelly @ DesignTies

    ReplyDelete