Friday, March 6, 2009

Visions of Hope Event

For the past five or so years, I have been happy to support Visions of Hope - a great organization, headed by my good friend Kristen Salcito-Sandquist. This past weekend was their annual fundraiser to benefit four great organizations, including the Arizona Humane Society, Whispering Hope Ranch, Hacienda Health Care, and The FRIEND Playground Club. The theme for this year's event was "Night of Light," because there was a great light show at the end of the night and so my painting for the invitation was two dogs under the night sky with two shooting stars coming together to form a heart.

The original was quickly purchased, but if you love the image, don't fear! I made 15 limited editions of the piece, and only 5 are left! We don't have it up on the website yet, but rest assured when it gets posted, I will let you know.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that painting!!! I think I just might have to buy a limited edition if you have any left....

    Kelly @ DesignTies

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend takes care of some of the troops animals while they're on tour.
    http://www.pawprintsdogsanctuary.org/
    it's really a great idea! pass it on~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete