Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Home, Home on the Range

Although I'm known for my paintings of domesticated animals, I am really inspired by all animals. In fact the first animal I ever drew was a Rat Fink! That's why I'm so glad that, although we live in the Phoenix metropolitan area, our house is located enough on the outskirts that we still see vivacious amounts of wildlife. Our neighbor is a great nature photographer and has captured some of the amazing wildlife sights around our neighborhood.

I'm going to share just a few pictures here, but to see the full album, check out my Facebook album, here... http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12879&id=1663877814&l=a7f58b6a37


Bob the Cat

Cactus and Ruiner - the Owls

Lizard

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures :-) Lucky you to have such great wildlife close to your home. We have bunnies and squirrels around here, and a chipmunk lives under our front porch :-) But no wild cats or owls or lizards!!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete